MyTyre is an genuine product. When you use our services(MyTyre Android application), you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Do we share your information with third party SDKs provider ?
Like any other popular application, Videoder uses a lot of third party SDKs to provide many functionalities. For example MyTyre uses many SDKs to provide in app engagement. We do not explicitly provide any private information to any of these third party SDK.
Since these SDKs are bundled with the application and have access to all the permissions granted to MyTyre, many of them collect information for identifying users and then targeting them with relevant content. For example Ad networks SDKs generally collect coarse location to better target users with relevant local ads. We at Videoder have made sure that all the SDKs we use in our app are legally compliant with Privacy laws across the globe, including the new GDPR implemented in EU region. The sdks included in the application and links to their privacy policies are provided below:
- Google Firestore
- Google Analytics
- Google Play Services
Do we share your information with anyone else ?
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of MyTyre, except when we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Videoder, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Changes to Policy
Keeping information secure
All MyTyre products are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and Videoder from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- We restrict access to personal information to Videoder employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.